SalaryUSD56 - USD66
job summary:Job Description:
- We are looking for a self-motivated hands-on Application Developer skilled in C for client Investment Manager Solution (IMS) West office. Candidate will closely work with Technical and business teams based in Irvine in an agile fashion to develop Technical solutions for our TAPS reference data application.
- Self-driven, critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Excellent hands-on large scale, multi-tenant development experience.
- Effective communication skills to interact with various stakeholders and senior management.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new tools and technologies quickly.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, or equivalent
- Minimum 8+ years of hands on experience with application development and Solution Architecture.
- Minimum 3 years experience with UNIX scripting
- Minimum 3 years experience with Application web server / middleware experience (e.g. Websphere, JBoss, Glassfish).
- Minimum 5 years experience with SQL; reading and understanding RDBMS schemas/DDL.
- Drools rules engine experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Finance, Security Master, Reference data and related compliance domain is a plus.
- Knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS or Azure and ability to lead application migration to public cloud. Use of Kubernetes deployment services. Experience with micro services design. Understanding of authentication and authorization services, including SAML, LDAP, OATH, ADFS, and back-end API services that connects various messaging tools, cloud and other platforms.
- Our organization Investment Manager Solutions (IMS) is vital to client and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
- We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
- Collaborate with technical analyst to understand the business requirements, ask clarifying questions and work with our analysis/QA resources to complete relevant software enhancements, test plans and execute unit testing.
- Convert / Re-architect legacy UNIX C programs to Java/J2EE
- Assume the ownership from development to production rollout using software development approaches from Waterfall to Agile, including test-driven development
- Working in multi-location agile environment in the alignment with business and technology teams.
- Following application development, data engineering, performance and security standards.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors