SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceLS Solutions, Inc.
Hi, This is Sai Girish and I am a Staffing Specialist at LS Solutions, Inc. I am reaching out to you in regards to an opportunity with one of our direct clients. Kindly take a moment to review the details of the position Role : Supplier Quality Engineer Location : Irvine, CA On-Site - Day 1
- Oversees the Nonconformance process to ensure timely completion of documentation stages and drives monthly meetings
- Prepare, review, execute, and summarize validation protocols (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- This position also requires experience in manufacturing transfers.
- The individual will work within a team to plan, execute and manage the transfer of manufacturing processes from the sending site to one or more receiving sites globally.
- Plan, execute, and manage the part qualification to Supplier sites
- Experience planning, executing, documenting test methods, inspection methods, verification and validation, process development and remediation, tool qualification and specifications
- Provides adequate QA support to the assigned areas and responds to Internal Audits, and takes actions as appropriate based on CAPAs, Complaint investigations, Nonconforming events, etc.
- Supports the Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) System for Quality Operations-related activities.
- Applies statistical tools to analyze data and identify root cause and problem resolution
- Collaborates with Manufacturing, Product Support and R&D to support products for design and process improvements, and new equipment installations
- Review and assess supplier's manufacturing practices and procedures and identify areas for improvement.
- Conduct rigorous tests of received suppliers to identify potential areas of failure or recurring manufacturing defects.
- Identifies, Reports, and Monitors Nonconforming events for the areas of responsibility