SalaryUSD $55000.00 - $55000.00 per annum 55000.00 - 55000.00 per annum
SourceVolt Services Group
Technical Sales Representative Multiple Openings. Volt is seeking a Technical Sales Representative for Orange County. This is an excellent opportunity with a Motocross Company. This position is based in Orange County and will require travel to territories. Essential Functions of this Role: The essential duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Make personal sales calls at established account base on a regular basis.
- Maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly sales call and travel schedule
- Work with accounts to effectively manage Fox inventory
- Manage and assist account base with merchandising, seasonal POP updates, custom POP needs, etc.
- Create merchandising plans for existing and new accounts
- Seek out prospective customers/business opportunities within existing and new accounts
- Establish and maintain customer relationships in order to grow profitable sales.
- Stay current on existing and emerging product and technologies.
- Introduce, demonstrate, and train account staff on new products
- Conduct on going product training with account staff
- Follow-up on all account needs to assure that the customer is being serviced and to document the outcome of the proposed solution.
- Generate profitable sales orders during account visits.
- Report competitive conditions and feedback from customers to management.
- Maintain ethical, cooperative manufacturer relationships consistent with company image and company goals in the marketplace.
- Attend sales meetings and product trainings to develop superior product knowledge
- Develop an effective and productive working relationship with Inside Sales Associates, Counter Sales Associates, Parts Managers, GM’s and support personnel; encourage and assist in their training and development when possible.
- Execute sales efforts in an ethical and professional manner, assuring a favorable impression of self and the company.
- Maintain a professional/working image in self and work environment including vehicle.
- Complete sales call sheets, expense reports, tracking reports, etc., in a timely basis in accordance with company policy.
- Fulfill customer needs for B2B web training, catalogs, product pricing, images, product descriptions, etc.
- Develop and maintain a sales forecast to help analyze market conditions and/or changes in assigned territory for maximum productivity and sales growth.
- Implement a sales plan to support sales and profitability goals.
- Coordinate customer warranty returns and completes proper documentation on a timely basis.
- Inform customers of all relevant company policies/procedures and initiatives. Reporting customer comments to management.
- Routinely communicates schedule to Regional Sales Manager
- Performs other duties as instructed or required to successfully complete the job.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales or closely related field with three years of relevant sales and/or Powersports industry experience; or equivalent combined education and on the job experience
- Proven proficiency in the use of a personal computer accompanied by a strong aptitude for technical applications
- Developed knowledge of the industry within the given market
- Experience with ADP Lightspeed or other Powersport dealer management software
- General knowledge of Motocross, Supercross, off road motorcycle riding and racing
- Strong customer service orientation
- A valid driver’s license and proven safe driving record
- Read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, etc.