SalaryUSD Market related Market related
SourceIrvine Technology Corporation (ITC)
NEW Lead Software EngineerWell branded and innovative company is seeking a Lead Software Engineer to provide technical guidance and oversight, as well as, facilitate and clarify communication with an offshore/onshore team for the ongoing development of a business-critical application. They will manage a team of developers focused on analysis, development, unit testing, and rollout.Principal Responsibilities/Objectives:
- Collaborate with offshore team members and onshore stakeholders over the design and development of cool new product features and enhancements.
- Provide technical oversight over feature development, ensure appropriate test coverage, and review and approve pull requests.
- Remove roadblocks and/or bottlenecks for the offshore team and resolve questions in real time.
- Help clarify stories that will be coming into future sprints.
- Work with the offshore team lead to help drive sprints to completion
- Lead and mentor developers assigned to the product/project ensuring performance, maintainability, and functional requirements from design to rollout and support.
- Work with engineering staff, collaborating on hardware and system monitoring requirements to insure expected performance and reliability of the system developed.
- Proactively communicate and work to mitigate changes to project timelines, degradation in performance of applications, and concerns with project and/or product direction.
- A minimum of eight years’ software development experience in data centric Win32/Web Applications utilizing one or more Microsoft development tools listed below
- Microsoft SQL Server
- An understanding of relational databases is a must (preferably MSSQL)
- Previous experience leading or mentoring software engineers within a Scrum/Agile environment.