SalaryUSD Open Open
SourceSpringShine Consulting, Inc.
Urgent need for IT Recruiters in USA & India-HyderabadCalifornia, Irvine, 92618 Irvine USA
Come join and be part of great growing company! SpringShine Consulting, Inc. is an Irvine, CA, a beautiful Southern California town, based leading IT Development and Consulting firm celebrating 11+ years in business.Our company is founded by an highly experienced, committed, enthusiastic SAP Professional with 20 years of IT Industry experience, with plans to scale new heights with the enthusiastic and energetic team.We are looking to add experienced IT Recruiter(s) to join our company in Onsite (Irvine, CA) and Offshore (Hyderabad, India) location.We are looking for someone who is energized, committed, well experienced in IT recruiting.
- US IT Recruiters (Client engagement/Sourcing/Bench Sales) – (Sr/Mid/Jr) – 6 Positions
- Location: Irvine, CA – 2 & Hyderabad – 4 positions
- Timings: US – Central Standard Time
- Experience – 2 to 5 year of experience in US Staffing (Recruiting/Bench Sales)
- Salary is not a constraint for the right Candidate
- Incentives are one of the best in the industry.
- Working directly with Client/Vendor Managers as well as the Candidates to perform end-to-end contract recruitment process including getting project/Job requirements, sourcing the candidates, resume submission, interview coordination, negotiating the rates, closure of the deals. Our client list include Fortune 1000 companies, Tier 1 Vendors, Niche Startup companies.
- Performs candidate sourcing using Dice, linked In, referrals, e-mail campaign etc. and mapping to the client contract requirements.
- Consistently builds and maintains a pipeline of candidates. Prospect, identify, and interview new and existing candidates. Conducts initial phone screen interviews, in-house personal interviews with candidates, conducts reference checks, negotiates salary, coordinates client interviews, closes candidates, etc.
- Working in a sales role to identify and map/place the internal employees of all skill levels into suitable client projects
- Partial remote work can be considered for US based employees
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent number of job-related years of IT Recruiting experience
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of IT recruiting experience including proven experience recruiting and placing SAP Consultants, Software developers, web developers, systems/network/infrastructure, project managers, business analysts, etc
- Proven experience recruiting IT talent at all levels via direct sourcing, referrals, networking, the Internet and other means.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written) along with proven relationship building, negotiating and closing skills required.
- Must be self-motivated and have good time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a team player and willing to do contribute as an individual and team player