SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Responsibilities: Meritage Land Corporation (MLC) is seeking an Entitlement and Forward Planning Analyst to join the team! This role will assist with the land acquisition feasibility studies, the due diligence land purchase process and with developing entitlement strategies, submissions and presentations.Specific responsibilities include:
- Assistance to Forward Planning Team and collaboration with Land Acquisition Team as needed for feasibility/due diligence, entitlement, and final engineering efforts.
- Assist in the processing of plans, applications or required paperwork for jurisdictional and/or agency approvals and permits.
- Assist in the supervision, schedule and coordination with project consultants, including architects, engineers, landscape architects, soils and environmental engineers, and other consultants to insure necessary approvals and adherence to feasibility and entitlement schedules.
- Maintenance of all Project related budgets, including, but not limited to: Due Diligence, Entitlement, Post Entitlement, Fees, Site/Land Development, CCOH (Common Cost).
- Maintenance of all Project related schedules, including, but not limited to: Due Diligence, Entitlement, and Post Entitlement.
- Assistance in creating efficiencies in workflow procedures and processes of Forward Planning team.
- Organization and management of all meeting notes in Microsoft OneNote or other designated Cloud based system.
- Assist Forward Planning Team in the preparation and processing with Corporate Legal and Accounting teams of: MPSAs, MGSAs, AAs, ASOs, Original Proposals, Check Requests, Invoices, and Check Requests.
- Maintain all Contract/Invoicing related Project Files digitally: MPSAs, MGSAs, AAs, ASOs, Original Proposals and Check Requests.
- Minimum of a high school degree is required. Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Urban Planning or related field is preferred.
- Entitlement knowledge is preferred.
- Experience within the homebuilding industry is preferred.
- Familiarity with reading and understanding civil engineering plans.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Project, Excel, and OneNote.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to oversee numerous professional consultants efficiently and effectively.
- Strong Oral/Written Communication and Interpersonal, and Customer Service skills; ability to communicate effectively with a high degree of professionalism
- A work environment that encourages creativity and innovative ideas from every level
- An organization that lives by its core values everyday
- Team atmosphere where very individual is considered a vital asset
- State of the art technology to provide an optimal working environment
- A competitive pay structure
- Strong benefits
- Flexibility in work-life integration
- Team-oriented environment where all individuals play an integral role in the company
- Opportunity to further your career in a growing national organization
- Maintain a competitive drive to be the best