Wanted: Chief Smile Officer
Do you like helping people you know and watching their faces light up? Its a great feeling, right? Now how'd you like to turn that into a full or part time job with one of the most trusted names in America? Then check out the career opportunities with a local Allstate agency!
As a chief smile officer (aka Customer Care Professional), you'll be in charge of helping grow an Allstate agency by making and keeping customers happy. The Agency Owner will count on you to build strong relationships within the community and helping live a better life. All by helping them protect their homes, cars, lives and retirement incomes.
If the very idea of this job is making you smile, read on.
Job Responsibilities of a Customer Care Professional
1. Building personal relationships with customers and anticipating their insurance needs.
2. Taking care of customer request, policy changes, billing inquiries and payments
3. Identifying sales opportunities for existing households and transferring " warm leads" to sales professionals
4 Being a team player for help grow and retain revenue foe the agency.
Job Requirements of a Customer Care Professional
1. Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
2. Confident self-starter who works well independently
3. Bilingual skills are a plus
4. Caring, compassionate and driven to fulfill customers' needs
5. Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
6. Action-oriented problem-solver, resilient through challenges and able to provide solutions
7. Friendly, energetic and enthusiastic
Customer Service/ Cashier
Plumbing Dispatcher / Customer Service (RANCHO CUCAMONGA)
Customer service- Logistics experience (Riverside)
Customer Service Rep - Full Time, Benefits, No Nights or Weekends (Riverside)