SalaryUSD TBD TBD
AWS Infrastructure Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA/RemoteCalifornia, Huntingtonbeach, 92648 Huntingtonbeach USA
PLEASE NOTE: Must be U.S. Citizen.Kelly Services is seeking an AWS Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in Costa Mesa, CA/Remote for an American provider of human resources management software and services. Below are the details and required skills. For immediate consideration, please email your resume directly to: as well as apply online.Engineer Infra, MidLevel 6 Months (contract) Pay Rate: TBD/BOEShort Description AWS services - EC2, Containerization (ECS, Fargate, EKS), Lambda, Kinesis, SQS, SNS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, S3, RDS, EFS, etc.Complete Description Hands-on experience in a professional environment with:
- AWS services - EC2, Containerization (ECS, Fargate, EKS), Lambda, Kinesis, SQS, SNS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, S3, RDS, EFS, etc.
- Infrastructure as code - Well versed in Terraform (Terragrunt), Packer.
- Configuration management - Ansible, Puppet.
- Linux operating system and general scripting.
- Source control systems - Git, Bitbucket.
- Extensive experience with implementing and troubleshooting CI/CD - Jenkins, Groovy.
- Some software development background is a big plus.
- Application portfolio and performance management - Dynatrace or AppDynamics, Splunk (or their competitors).
- VMWare administration and support.
- In-depth understanding of foundational cloud architecture principles.
- Strong system-level analytical and troubleshooting skills are absolutely a must.
- Ability to identify and resolve high-level scalability and performance challenges.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies.
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career.
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center, including accredited courses to obtain IT certifications, as well as PDU-approved courses.
- Weekly pay.
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire.