SalaryUSD $150k per year 150k per year
SourceRandstad Corporate Services
job summary:Work closely with the Software Engineering team. This role is responsible for building the infrastructure out as code and leveraging the full capability of modern DevOps tools. Also responsible for supporting the release of engineering activities for our software and implementing a continuous integration and deploy methodology. location: Granite Bay, Californiajob type: Permanentwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:Role and ResponsibilitiesWork closely with the Software Engineering team. This role is responsible for building the infrastructure out as code and leveraging the full capability of modern DevOps tools. Also responsible for supporting the release of engineering activities for our software and implementing a continuous integration and deploy methodology.Qualifications and Education RequirementsKNOWLEDGE OF:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Systems Administration.
- Experience building and maintaining high performance distributed systems in the AWS cloud.
- Experience with containers and related technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc).
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (Python, Unix shell scripting, Ruby).
- Experience in writing infrastructure automation code using Puppet or similar configuration management tools.
- Must have production experience with at least some of the following technologies: AWS, Docker, Nginx, Jetty, Kafka, Jenkins
- Experience with building platforms for continuous integration/continuous deployment using technologies such as Jenkins.
- Strong emphasis on security and monitoring
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Sense of ownership and pride
- Minimum of 3+ years of Linux/Unix Systems Administration
- Minimum 2+ years of running services on AWS - VPC, EC2, RDS, S3, Cloudwatch
- Demonstrated experience with deploying infrastructure as code
- Security experience: secure communication protocols such as SSL/TSL, PKCS, KMIP
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Linux System Admin (3 years of experience is preferred)
- AWS (2 years of experience is preferred)