SourceMomento USA LLC
Technical Project ManagerCalifornia, Fremont, 94555 Fremont USA
Greetings of the day! Momento USA is a global technology consulting, talent acquisition and creative development firm that addresses clients' most pressing needs and challenges. We currently looking for Technical Project Manager (Hybrid). Please see the Job description for the reference. Technical Project Manager Location Fremont, CA (2 days onsite) Duration Long term Responsibilities for Technical Project Manager
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects.
- Managing key projects, stakeholders and personnel, such as biochemical engineers, researchers, healthcare consultants and physicians.
- Establishing and maintaining timelines for drug trials and ensuring proper, compliant completion of each one.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods.
- This role requires a scientific background with experience in the pharmaceutical industry as well as a deep understanding of the core principles of the disciple of project management.
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
SAP Project Manager