SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceTEKsystems c/o Allegis Group
W2 Candidates OnlyRole: Project ManagerDuration: 5 months with high probability of extensionIn-State Travel required Monday through FridayMost Travel Requirements are paid out-of-pocket and reimbursed - this allows the Project Manager to use their own preferred credit cards and obtain the associated rewards points.TEKsystems Global Services is looking for an experienced Project Manager to help our client improve the systems and processes used in their Fulfillment Centers throughout California and possibly other states. This role requires constant travel through the week to visit the different Fulfillment Centers, meet with the project teams and manage the projects, individuals and teams involved in the deployments.Top Skills:
- Experience leading/managing teams with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills are a MUST HAVE. This individual must be comfortable with interacting and collaborating with senior leadership as well as other leaders in the building, (including General Contractors and members of Real Estate).
- Must be comfortable with managing projects end-to-end while seamlessly delegating task, solving problems and escalating issues on a case-by-case basis, (quickly getting the right people involved).
- Must have project budget ownership experience from past projects of at least $1 million. Budget management experience is required.
- Must have a technical inclination as this person will be interacting with Information Technology teams.
- Must be able to track daily and weekly project tasks and keep tabs on the individuals that report into them.
- Must be able to present project status reports, impediments, context and next steps to management.
- Must be comfortable in technology-driven environments, (experience coming from a management position that sits within IT industry is relative and important to have).
- PMP certification is preferable
- MBA is preferable but not required
Infrastructure Project Manager
Construction Project Manager