SalaryUSD $100k - 120k per year 100k - 120k per year
SourceRandstad Corporate Services
job summary:Our client is looking for an HRIS leader to design and implement strategic initiatives across the HR organization. You will work cross-functionally to achieve business goals in scaling and enabling HRIS. As a leader, you will connect with other leaders to shape the future of HR Technology solutions. location: Fremont, Californiajob type: Permanentsalary: $100,000 - 120,000 per yearwork hours: 8am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Manage HRIS solution to meet the business needs and support the global HR technology solutions including HCM, Compensation Management, performance management, payroll, Time Tracking, Absence and Security, ATS, LMS
- Develop, maintain, and drive our HRIS Roadmap, including new modules, release schedule, maintenance updates, and documentation.
- Experience building data connections and integrations with downstream systems
- Lead configuration, testing, integration, and implementation, projects, releases, and enhancements.
- Work with functional team members to understand requirements & communicate system capabilities/limitations.
- Identify opportunities to optimize and enhance business processes.
- Identify impacts and enhancements, direct testing and configure required changes.
- Review system configuration documents develop test plans and test cases.
- Implement solutions.
- Build business processes to manage data flow through our enterprise systems
- Strong system reporting capabilities and oversee data integrity.
- Lead the day to day activities of the HRIS team while developing, coaching, and providing feedback to the team. Maintains technical knowledge, educates self on emerging solutions, and builds professional and vendor relationships.
- Perform project and change management activities to ensure internal readiness.
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in data management and security, HR technology, and HRIS applications.
- Strong knowledge of compliance requirements
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- HRIS (3 years of experience is preferred)
- HR Program Management (5 years of experience is preferred)
- ADP Workforce Now Systems
- Workday HRIS