SalaryUSD TBD TBD
IT Sales & Account Management Job Locations: Alpharetta, GA / Bedminster, NJ / Bellevue, WA / Cleveland, OH / Denver, CO / El Segundo, CA / Fargo, ND / Fremont, CA / Houston, TX / Irvine, CA / Jacksonville, FL / Miami, FL / NYC, NY / O'Fallon, MO / Omaha, NE / Overland Park, KS / Plano, TX / Redmond, WA / San Diego, CA / San Jose, CA / Schaumburg, IL / Seattle, WA / Secaucus, NJ / Southfield, MI / Sterling, VA / Windsor Locks, CT Experience Level: 0 to 2 years Role Purpose: The role holder will be responsible for driving revenue targets including both the overall revenues and the mix of revenues attributed to various customers. Key Responsibilities Areas Generate new opportunities: Identify growth engines in the form of areas of opportunity (lines of technology, new clients, and new areas) with existing clients. Participate at every stage of the sales cycle to generate business. Strategic direction: Strategize and generate business for the identified circle/domain, in line with organizational policies & processes. End to end responsibility and ownership for the assigned accounts. Defining Targets: Defining revenue targets both the overall revenues and the mix of revenues attributed to various clients. Customer Relationship Management: Personally managing and reviewing Customer Relationship Management by various regions. Responsible for building profitable, long-term relationships with customers, ensuring customer delight and developing business from assigned accounts Mapping of value chain: Mapping Customer business value chain and helping create solutions to solve customer's business problems leading to new opportunities. Job Specification:
- BE + MBA / MBA/ Professional Training in sales management.
- Technical or Delivery Experience is preferable.
- Selling / Pre-sales experience will be added advantage.
- Good planning and prioritizing skills while focusing on the "Big Picture".
- Persuasive, able to Influence and present viewpoints assertively.
- Negotiation Ability.
- Contract Management.
- Understands and applies commercial and financial principles.
- Demonstrated understanding of solution selling techniques.
- A go-getter with high energy & pleasing personality.