Maintenance Tech / Battery Room TechCalifornia, Fontana, 92331 Fontana USA
Overview:Performs all maintenance related work assignments to insure all facilities & equipment are properly maintained in a safe and reliable working order. This position will include daily MHE battery room operations including changing MHE batteries with battery changing machine, watering and washing of MHE batteries and battery room upkeep.Pay is $18/hr starting pay, plus a $1000 bonus
- Offering a sign on bonus for a limited time!
- Additional terms and conditions may apply.
- Payouts will occur in installments following 30 and 60 days.
- Ability to learn conveyor systems using conveyor control software.
- Able to safely learn various electrical systems ranging from 24VDC to 480V 3phase.
- Ability to replace and diagnose AC/DC electric motors, mechanical drives, and gearboxes under the guidance of an experienced Technician.
- Able to gain a working knowledge of hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, fire suppression systems, conveyor systems.
- Basic mechanical repair experience and troubleshooting abilities to include bearings, chains, and belts.
- Must have experience with AC /DC electric motors.
- Mechanical repair experience and troubleshooting abilities.
- Conveyors experience is a plus.
- 1 year of experience in industrial or commercial maintenance experience.
- Elective Benefits: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
- Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
- Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It's not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
- Make the Most of our Global Organization: Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
- Connect with Your Community: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.