Job#: 1267429 Job Description: Apex Systems is looking for R&D Technicians to join their team at our Food & Beverage clients!Contract: 6 month contract to hireResponsibilities:
- Follows all blending procedures for fulfilling sample requests for customers
- Ability to record lot numbers
- Maintains a clean, safe and organized R&D lab.
- Maintains raw material ingredient/ packaging supply for the lab by ordering ingredients from the plant and documenting the material lot numbers for traceability
- Maintains cleanliness of the sample department lab, and cleans equipment as required.
- Maintains labeling, storage and handling of raw materials for allergen compliance in the lab.
- Provides support for the analytical testing results and providing information to the technologist.
- Maintains other records for internal needs as required.
- Processes shipping/ receiving paperwork
- Understands how to track shipments.
- Calibrates equipment and instruments.
- Oversite of blending batches in production
- Other duties as assigned by the direct manager.
- BS in Food Science or related
- 2+ years exp as RD Food Technologist
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Ability to plan, organizes, prioritize, and achieve effective time management.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and objectives.