Job typeFull Time
We are currently offering a $15,000 sign on bonus for drivers with 1+ year of CDL experience. Our best CDL Delivery Driver in this area earned an average of $127,833 and are guaranteed an hourly rate of no less than $30/hrWhy drive for Shamrock?At Shamrock Foods Company we take care of our associates. Without our drivers we would not be able to reliably deliver our products to our customers throughout the many states we serve. Our drivers enjoy steady work, are home daily and are rewarded for safe and expedient service to our customers
- Great Pay: Competitive and rewarding pay for high performers. Our Local CDL A Delivery Drivers will earn no less than $30/hr.
- Fleet: New and well-maintained automatic vehicles
- Benefits: Free & low-cost healthcare benefits, 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, Healthcare Savings Account (HSA) with company contribution, Profit Sharing, Tuition Reimbursement and much more!
- Paid Time Off
- Career Opportunities: Dedicated management team in helping you grow your career
- Loading and/or unloading products at various locations primarily within a specific geographic territory
- Delivering items including dry, perishable, and frozen foods, chemicals or any other items a customer might need
- Collecting Cash on Deliveries (COD)
- Recording money transactions on customer receipt
- Recording information on daily sales and delivery record
- Obtaining customer signatures upon pickup/delivery
- Complying with company policies and D.O.T. regulations
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- One or more years of tractor trailer/route delivery experience preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have Commercial Driver’s License (CDL A) for tractor trailer operation
- Must have a good driving record for past 36 months
- Flexible and available to work with the demands of the department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays
- Regularly standing and walking
- Reaching with hands and arms to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Sitting, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, bending or crawling
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
- Frequently lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds