SalaryUp to US$39 per hour + competitive
Real Staffing is currently working with our large pharmacuetical client to hire an Engineering Technician in Dublin, CA. The Engineering Technician will oversee the troubleshooting and repair processes and work instructions related to in-house product service and RMA. They will conduct RMA failure investigations in collaboration with Quality, Mfg. Engineering and Production, as well as maintain all supporting documentation, SAP inputs and weekly repair turnaround reports. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Investigates, troubleshoots and repairs all Service/RMA items.
- Writes and communicates on failure investigation reports.
- Processes service/RMA orders completely and in a timely manner.
- Report on status of all service/RMA inventories. This includes maintaining a log of all in-house refurbished service/RMA items.
- Report on complaint investigations, service calls and RMA updates.
- Inputs daily service call repair status into SAP service module.
- Designs, builds and documents test fixtures for servicing multiple product lines.
- Maintains work instructions of all service processes including the development of troubleshooting flowcharts/guides.
- Facilitate the design, build, test and documentation of simple service test fixtures and test processes.
- Proactively seeks ways to improve the Service/RMA process as new products are released.
Works closely and supports Customer Service with all aspects of warranty and non-warranty repair.
Performs system upgrades as required by Customer Service and sales requirements.
- 2+ years experience in a similar function
- Strong technical writing skills
- Experience in root cause analysis
- Experience using electrical test equipment such as DMM.
- Capable of troubleshooting electro-mechanical assemblies down to the component level
Veterinary Technician (Licensed)
IT Manager I (System Engineering)