SourceVolt Services Group
- Manufacture, assemble, and maintain new test equipment.
- Develop procedures to debug and maintain automated lab equipment.
- Manage ordering and inventory of parts for project builds.
- Electrical assembly and soldering for various types of projects.
- A degree in electronics or equivalent experience.
- Experience developing complex electrical and electro-mechanical systems (including the integration of mechanical designs, electrical designs, control systems/software and motion controls).
- Circuit board assembly and debug experience.
- Experience creating control panels and system wiring.
- Experience creating and editing electrical schematics.
- Work independently implementing solutions and problem solving skills in an engineering environment.
- Experience creating wiring schematics and fabricating basic wiring harnesses.
- Strong interests, experience or hobbies related to computers, robotics, or parts fabrications would be desirable (RC boats or cars, motorcycles, cars, computers, machine shop skills, or any electrical design experience). This is a hands-on job.