Job typeFull Time
SourceLyon Real Estate
A Residential Real Estate Agent is a real estate agent who helps guide customers through the intricacies of the home sale and purchase process. When it comes to real estate transactions, home sellers and buyers have a lot of questions, so they will be looking to you for guidance. You will be a front line player in our company, networking and communicating with hundreds of individuals to facilitate housing transactions within your community.
Due to the autonomous nature of the career field, an opportunistic and proactive attitude is needed to be successful as a Residential Real Estate Agent. A real estate career is best suited to driven, independent, and achievement focused individuals.
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $100000 / year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Help clients prepare their home to placed on the market.
- Assist clients in the home search process by taking them to home showings and open houses.
- Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate for clients' best interests.
- Become an expert in your local real estate market and stay informed of recent home sales.
- Craft unique marketing materials to advertise your real estate services.
- Advise your clients on how to stage and sell their home quickly and profitably.
About Lyon Real Estate
Lyon Real Estate is the leading independent real estate brokerage company in Greater Sacramento. We are proud to be home grown, locally owned and internationally known. Lyon has served the area for over 70 years. The company is a member of the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, the largest network of premier locally-branded firms, as well as Leading RE's Luxury Portfolio International program. For more information about Lyon Real Estate, click to GoLyon.com and follow us on Facebook.com/LyonRealEstate.
Lyon agents and employees thrive in a professional, rewarding and growth-oriented environment where excellence is achieved and awarded year after year. It's our reputation for customer service, cutting-edge technology, comprehensive training, giving back to our community and last, but certainly not least, limitless financial rewards that attracts the top performers.
As a broker, we will
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real estate agent.
- Provide you with training and support for best practices within our local real estate market.
- Offer you a flexible schedule so you can have a healthy work/life balance.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.