Salary$95000.00 - $95000.00 per annum
- Associate or bachelor degree in Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Broadly encompassing or highly in-depth knowledge of 1-2 areas of focus in clinical applications specialty area(s) related to revenue cycle.
- Experience implementing and supporting electronic medical record systems.
- Knowledge of operations, systems and functions, including planning, design, development, implementation, user support and training, maintenance, quality assurance, and system testing and evaluation supporting healthcare revenue cycle.
- Knowledge of quality tools and experience in business or clinical process improvement initiatives.
- Participation in an implementation of an activity or strategy in a department, hospital or system environment.
- Skills or experience demonstrating advanced application of adult learning principles and system design standards.
- Experience demonstrating knowledge of business operations and end-user requirements to improve or develop system design and training projects.
- Proficient in office automation software (word processing, spreadsheets, visual presentation, etc.)
- Experience working with clinical information systems or system implementation teams for complex projects and/or application development.
- Advanced organizational and project management skills, and ability to lead a team, prioritize tasks, and see projects through from inception to completion on schedule.
- Experience working with interfaced/integrated multi-vendor applications.
QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER
College Success Senior Manager
Drupal web developer (any VISA workable) - ONSITE Project only