SalaryUSD $150,000 - $190,000 per year 150000 - 190000 per year
Computational Biologist - Masters or PHD, C and Python experience needed!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Augie UllmannAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $150,000 - $190,000 per yearA bit about us:Our Client (closing Series A at the end of Q1 2021) is committed to making a difference for patients. Their focused, creative, and ambitious team makes them the perfect engine to drive therapeutic solutions to reality. We're looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to bring their talents to a fast-paced environment.If you carry a Masters or Ph.D in Computational Biology or related field, proficient in programming in C, R, and/or python. Familiarity with computational methods to analyze bulk and/or single-cell RNA sequencing for gene expression analysis; preferably in an immunological context., then please read on.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary, and equity (based on experience)!
- Medical, Dental, and vision Benefits.
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Post Doc and/or 3 to 5 years of industry experience in computational cancer research supporting drug discovery programs, preferably in Immuno-Oncology, Autoimmune or Inflammatory disease areas.
- Familiarity with genomic and proteomic databases, bioinformatics support for target identification and validation.
- Application of deep learning and AI algorithms to identify correlations between physicochemical properties of biological compounds and experimental endpoints, including experimental data characterizing pharmacology and safety of therapeutic compounds, including TCR-T cells and cancer vaccines.
- Structure-function relationship of ligand/receptor pairs in the areas of Immunology or Cancer Biology research. Experience with parallel computing and/or AWS.
- Hands-on experience with the design and implementation of computational support to guide target identification and validation in discovery research.
- Proficient in writing time-efficient and parallelizable scripts.
- Integration of several data sources (computational and experimental), to curate and continuously update a list of top target antigens.
- Cover Letter