SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
SourceOSI Engineering, Inc.
- Experience with 2D mechanical drawings and occasional 3D CAD needed to adequately detail fan and thermal module designs in development using NX CAD software.
- Communication of 2D and 3D CAD designs to module vendors.
- Attending occasional WebEx meetings with Product Design team as necessary to understand scope of designs to be detailed
- Interacting with fan thermal product Design and System Product Design as necessary to ensure proper function and integration of module into system.
- Potential Tolerance Analysis support.
- Potential conversion of ID surfaces into 3D solids.
- Detail design of mechanical parts
- Relevant tech injecting molding parts as well as form or sheet metal parts.
- Aluminum ditask as well.
- Adjust designs for manufacture ability with manufacturing methods knowledge
- Exp thermo module heat anticipation technologies
- Tolerancing / Tolerance Analyst Exp.
CAD Designers (2D/3D Mechanical Drawing) for global device company in Bay Area (REMOTE)