SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceMantek Solutions Inc
Technical Program Manager (Enterprise Data Office)California, Costamesaca, 92627 Costamesaca USA
#6384 W2 OnlyRemote only until Covid is resolved. Seeking a Technical Program Manager in the greater Costa Mesa, CA area for a Contract with Option to Hire position. This position requires the successful completion of a background check and drug screen. The position will require implementing next-generation data and analytics platforms and will be responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating teams focused on delivering Master Data Management, Data Quality, Data Governance and Analytics capabilities required to drive business insights and operational efficiencies across enterprise. Responsible for managing several concurrent, high-visibility projects in a fast-paced environment that crosses multiple business units. As a Project Manager with a specialization in Data and Analytics, you will be expected to leverage your deep knowledge and experience in blending traditional project management principles and practices with agility in delivering critical data projects that yield a positive impact on the business. Implementing Product Master domain and AWS Data Lake represents the first area of focus, but other areas like Data Privacy and Data Platform are expected to follow. Requires high organization, planning and leadership skills, along with a diverse skillset in soft skills and delivery excellence. The Senior Project Manager shall also possess strong communication and change management skills and be able to drive completion of work independently and within a team. Responsibilities:
- Own Enterprise Data office projects (Including Master Data Management, Data Quality, Data Governance and Analytics) delivery by leading project teams through the full project lifecycle (ie: Idea through Closure).
- Partner with other teams to translate MDM, Data Quality, Data Governance and Analytics requirements into an attainable roadmap.
- Facilitating meetings including preparing agendas, coordinating schedules & materials, documenting meeting minutes, following up on action items.
- Proactive risk and issue management to ensure the expected project outcomes are achieved on time and within budget & scope.
- Financial management including budgets, forecasts, actuals, and variances.
- Communicate project statuses and updates to project team and business owners throughout the duration of the project; making certain all impacted stakeholders have an understanding of risks, issues, and activities related to the project.
- Support key company programs for MDM, data alignment, data migration, and data quality.
- Manage the vendor and lead the proof of concept offering evaluation to support the enterprise MDM platform.
- Support the data governance leader in managing stakeholder expectations for project deliverables and communications and help to implement an effective system for project governance.
- Work closely with senior IT and business leaders to ensure confidence in planning, financial management and that delivery expectations are developed, managed, and met.
- Act as point of contact for vendor contacts, which includes integration of project tasks and reviewing deliverables.
- Ability to tailor information to the audience - from detail to broad summaries and technical to business focused.
- Accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget and scope with expected business outcome.
- Ensure project goals are in line with IT strategy and business objectives.
- Build a cohesive, high-performing project team to achieve results.
- Oversee the sharing and prioritization of resources among projects.
- Provide input and improvements to the IT PMO process.
- Coach and mentor junior staff.
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving, organizational, presentation skills, analytical & critical thinking skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Proven track record of delivery medium and high complexity projects and programs identifying, and leading continuous improvement as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level.
- Ability to proactively escalate issues to appropriate levels of management in the organization.
- Ability to lead others during ambiguity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to influence others without having direct authority over them.
- 10+ years of experience within enterprise MDM, data quality, data governance and/or analytics functions with a track record of managing large, complex projects in a medical device and life sciences vertical.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Direct experience implementing and managing MDM, data quality, stewardship, and analytics programs.
- Strong knowledge of Data and Analytics capabilities.
- Practical experience with Dun and Bradstreet and other data enrichment vendors (e.g, Medpro, Veeva Open data, IQVIA) data.
- Practical experience with enterprise MDM tools. (Informatica Multi-Domain MDM is preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to manage data governance council expectations, lead discussions, and get business stakeholders buy-in to solution proposals.
- Proven experience translating business problems into actionable Data and Analytics initiatives.
- Prior experience with scrum or agile methodologies used in enterprise-level application development projects to focus on delivering value incrementally.
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues.
- Knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish and maintain stakeholder trust and confidence.