Are you interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles of leading companies? If your response is yes, consider joining Deloitte & Touche LLP's growing Cyber Risk practice. Our Endpoint security specialists assist our clients with the design and implementation of holistic and targeted solutions needed to meet and exceed the requirements of best practice, ethical operations, and regulation?We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated services provider in helping to transform the cyber security services marketplace. Our team is client focused and mission driven. As a Cyber Endpoint Security Manager, you will work with our diverse teams of passionate and expert professionals to help solve for some of today's toughest cybersecurity and organizational challenges to enable or clients to enable business growth and continue to manage evolving risk.Work you'll doAs an Endpoint Security Manager in Deloitte's Cyber Risk Services, you will be managing Endpoint Security systems and providing administrative, health and operational support, including supporting to architecture changes, tool deployments and advanced content development. You will be closely working with SOC, Threat Intelligence and other business, infrastructure and security streams as an advanced escalation point in identifying and addressing potential information security incidents. Your job responsibilities include:
- Provide oversight (incl. metrics, risks and issues, escalation management)
- Provide Architecture analysis, design, and support for Endpoint Security systems
- Identify gaps and provide engineering solutions to new threats using implemented endpoint tools. Assess impact of medium or high-risk changes
- Lead process compliance activities by identifying and driving initiatives that are relevant for the project delivery and help factor reusability and related benefits
- Coordinate with business stakeholders to drive remediation activities
- Oversee administration of one or more Endpoint Security solutions (example - Microsoft Defender ATP, Cylance, Symantec ATP, McAfee MVISION, Tanium, Carbon Black, CrowdStrike, etc.)
- Prioritize incidents and service tickets, changes, ad-hoc requests
- Perform and coordinate major and minor upgrades
- Perform Endpoint Security architecture assessments and design reviews
- Ensure endpoint security solutions and policies are on track to meet and respond to threats inside of the company's environment.
- Write, configure, manage, and maintain rules and policies for Anti-Virus or Endpoint Security Products (GPO policies, HIPS, Detection Rule Set etc.)
- Lead the development of capabilities that enable the creation of gap analysis and risk assessment with the use of the frameworks such as MITRE ATT&CK etc.
- Assist clients with advanced security incident response action and works with business, security teams and vendors to respond to malware outbreak.
- Perform incident triage and resolution in situations that are not necessarily predefined in procedures and actively support the engineering and forensics processes in the investigations
- Design, implement and monitor health of Endpoint security solutions, including endpoint agent health, create related dashboards, real time metrics reporting etc.
- Serve as escalation point of L1 and L2 analysts\engineers as applicable
- Deliver Endpoint advisory support and education to other teams, technology management personnel or end users.
- Help define, implement, and monitor key risk indicators and key performance indicators (KRIs/KPIs)
- Review system security plans, network diagrams, and vulnerability and patching requirements
- Create/maintain SOPs pertaining to day-to-day operations of endpoint security management and submit documentation through the Quality Review Management process
- Contribute to Deloitte's thought leadership in client organizations and external marketplace
- Operate as a technical subject matter specialist
- Understanding and leveraging various product capabilities across the gamut of Endpoint Security to best serve the needs
- Identify and recommend operational improvements to the client, drawing on deep experience and industry specific knowledge of risks
- Analyze complex issues to determine client impact and to suggest alternative solutions based on client needs and objectives
- Manage and grow client relationships (Develop "Trusted Advisor" status)
- Maintain a solid understanding of the client's culture, environment (people, process, technology), goals, and security initiatives and communicate all to the engagement team
- Responsible for on time delivery and quality of all in scope deliverables
- Manage any in scope solution projects (integration/ implementations)
- Manage appropriate engagement management reporting on a periodic basis
- Manage communications with vendors, 3rd party service providers, Deloitte leadership, and client personnel
- Responsible for compliance with all Deloitte firm engagement management requirements
- Demonstrate ability to manage and motivate multiple project teams in multiple geo-locations
- Bachelor's degree is required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology
- Understanding of the entire ecosystem of Endpoint Security including well-rounded understanding of the information security domains and their inter-relations across that ecosystem
- Candidate should have overall 8+ years' experience with multiple Endpoint Security platforms
- Experience with Endpoint Security technologies like Microsoft Defender ATP, Cylance, Symantec, McAfee, Tanium, Carbon Black, CrowdStrike, etc.
- Experience in Anti-Virus (AV) Security Operations - Manage policies and definitions, investigate possible malware infection and detect threats, perform manual malware/virus eradication, perform containment/exclusion activities based on SOPs:
- Experience with configuration and deployment of endpoint protection platforms (Advanced Threat Protection, Admin Rights, EDR, Web Protection) - including rulesets tuning and updates as needed
- Experience in other security technologies such as: Security information and event management (SIEM), IDS/IPS, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Proxy, Web Application Firewall (WAF), Sandboxing, network- and host- based firewalls, Encryption, Threat Intelligence, Penetration Testing, etc. is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of relevant security technologies, such as malware management, network forensics, flow analysis, IDS/IPS, etc.
- Knowledge of Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) tactics, technics, and procedures
- Understanding of possible attack activities such as network probing/ scanning, DDOS, malicious code activity, etc.
- Understanding of basic networking protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP
- Experience in working with International Standards, NIST Special Publications and Cyber Security Frameworks like PCI DSS, ISO 27001, SOC2
- Demonstrated ability to identify and address internal and external client needs, including:
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Working collaboratively with clients to design and implement process and technology solutions
- Able to build solid, trust - based relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal/communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Demonstrating strong domain expertise and thought leadership to clients in the cyber security space
- Willingness to travel up to 25% required (Mon - Thurs) on a weekly basis (while travel up to 25% is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Endpoint Security tool certifications such as Microsoft Defender ATP, Cylance Security Professional (CSP), McAfee Product Specialist, Symantec Certified Specialist
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certification in Certified Intrusion Analyst (GIAC), Continuous Monitoring (GMON), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A strong desire to understand the what as well as the why and the how of security incidents
- Experience with financial forecast and profitability tracking, risks, or issues
Cyber Foundry Endpoint Manager
Cyber Endpoint Manager
Matchlight Cyber Intelligence Collection Manager
Cyber Strategy PRISM Analytics and Insights Manager