SalaryDepends on Experience
SourceTorque Technologies LLC
Senior Spark EngineerCalifornia, Costamesa, 92626 Costamesa USA
Senior Spark EngineerLocation: Costa Mesa, CA (Post Covid)Duration: 12+ MonthsExperience: 9= yearsJob Description: As a Senior Software Engineer, you must be a software development expert with extensive experience in working with enterprise applications and data platforms in the cloud. The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Participate in the design and development of a cloud-based Machine Learning platform.
- Assist in building out the DevOps strategy for hosting and managing our microservice and connector infrastructure in AWS cloud
- Good track record of working with Java and distributed computing platforms in large enterprises where scale and complexity have been tackled
- Proven experience participating in agile development projects for enterprise-level systems component design and implementation
- Deep understanding and application of enterprise software design for implementation of data services and middleware.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline; Masters preferred
- Experienced engineer with hands on coding skills, preferably with Java, Python
- Deep experience with Spark internals, tuning, and performance.
- AWS Cloud experience – EMR, S3, EFS, ECS, etc.
- Experience with Hadoop and various data formats like Parquet, CSV, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Containerized Microservices
- Great attention to details with analytical/curious mind
- Organizational and communication skills
- Experience with machine learning a plus.