SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceVolt Services Group
Fantastic opportunity for an Electronic Technician to join a leader in their industry. The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to interpret electrical wiring and component layout
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Basic use of oscilloscope, multi-meter and another lab equipment
- Experience in electrical wiring projects
- Electrical System Maintenance principles.
- AutoCAD Electrical knowledge.
- Experience programing in LabVIEW will be a plus
- PLC programming is a plus