Salary$22-$26/HR + Health Insurance + 401k + Employee Stock Ownership + Discretionary Quarterly Bonuses 401k 3% Contribution and profit sharing
$2,500 Signing Bonus
Do you have a Class A License? Do you want to be home every night, while working for a dynamic company with great benefits?
Payless Building Supply has immediate openings for candidates who enjoy being outdoors year-round and can self-manage continuous improvement, as a CLASS A DELIVERY DRIVER. The focus of our Delivery team is to deliver material to the customer in a safe and timely manner. In representing the company, our drivers will be courteous and respectful to our customers.
The primary duties of the Delivery Driver will be:
· Secure all loads carefully and properly, making sure the loaded truck is within the guidelines of load weight maximum
· Delivering lumber and building supplies to local customers in a safe and timely manner
· Make daily inspections of trucks and forklifts
The successful candidate will have the following experience, skills, and qualifications:
· 3 years Class A driving experience
· Forklift experience
· Ability to pass (certification) Forklift training is done in house
· Basic knowledge of products and materials
· Above average math skills
· Valid Class A Driver’s License
· Health Insurance with low premiums
· Paid Holidays, Vacation
· Employee Stock Ownership
· Quarterly discretionary Bonuses, including 401k 3% contribution, and profit sharing available
Full-Time. 40 hours per week + overtime available
Payless Building Supply is an equal opportunity employer. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and physical.
Physical demands of the job include:
· Lift 100 lbs.
· Reach overhead to grasp materials
· Must be able to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, with manual dexterity
· Walk on uneven surfaces
· Repeatedly get on and off a forklift
· Extreme climate conditions (summer heat, winter cold)