Technical Writer - Electrical/Electronics, AutomotiveCalifornia, Carpinteria, 93013 Carpinteria USA
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in an Engineering field - Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, etc.
- 2+ years' experience in documentation and technical writing in a manufacturing company - 30-50+ page documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
- Experience with documentation for electronics, electrical products (e.g. circuits, circuit breakers, fuses, relays, etc.) and ideally prior experience doing documentation for lab testing procedures
- Experience with writing procedures, process flows, checklists, safety sheets/Lock Out/Tag Out or similar
- Automotive experience a big plus