SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Greetings!Hope You are doing great!This is Archana, Sr. Technical Recruiter with Experis - Part of Manpower Group. I am working on a position with one of our direct Clients. Please respond if you are interested.Job Details:Title: Facilities and Real Estate ManagementDuration: 10+ Months Contract(Possible Extension)Location: Carlsbad, CA Job Description:
- Project scopes will range from supporting automated equipment to large site and facility construction scale projects associated with a cGMP contract manufacturing facility.
- The Sr. Project Engineer reports to the Engineering Department Manager and assists in meeting the corporate production and growth goals.
- In meeting these goals, the Sr. Project Engineer will ensure that projects are performed on schedule in a prompt and efficient manner.
- This role will require you to develop, manage and coordinate projects in support and under the direction of management, be responsible for the planning, development, scheduling, cost analysis and presentation of project scope, design, deadlines and workflow processes.
- You will provide project support such as drawing development or revision, submittal, technical and job site review, perform labor and trade skills when required by project scope and at the request of management.
- Additionally, you will, manage and coordinate project construction phase, manage and coordinate startup, commissioning, validation and closeout of projects all while ensuring that all work is performed in alignment with cGMP and regulatory guidelines.
- Exceptional organizational and project scope conceptualization skills are required within this role.
- The employee will work off-shifts, weekends, and additional hours as required.
- The employee must have the ability to perform moderately physical activity, have the ability to perform very complex tasks with attention to detail, it may also be responsible for supporting Engineering Department Facilities Team technicians or contractors in daily activities and will need to work independently as well as within teams, excellent communication up, down and across the organization.
- Perform physical activity. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or hazardous chemicals.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- The employee may frequently sit, stand; walk; use hands, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
- The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision requirements of this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee may be required to wear an air helmet, mask, safety shoes, apron rubber and tyvek suits, protective gloves, safety glasses and/or goggles while performing in this position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering or another Engineering/Science discipline
- 4+ years of experience in project engineering, equipment installation, operation, maintenance, repair calibration or validation activities
- 3+ years of experience in a regulated environment
- Master's degree in mechanical engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering or another Engineering/Science discipline highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a supervisory or project management position highly preferred
- Professional, working knowledge of utility systems and mechanical equipment including; HVAC, Chilled Water Systems, Heating Hot Water Systems, Building Management Systems, Purified Water Systems, WFI, Clean Steam, Boilers and Steam Distribution Systems, Clean Compressed Air
- Support and management of Assigned Facilities and Engineering Department projects
- Automated equipment Construction scale projects associated with a cGMP contract manufacturing facility
- Develop, manage and coordinate projects scheduling, cost analysis and presentation of project scope
- design, deadlines and workflow processes. Drawing development or revision Submittal, technical and job site review
- Perform labor and trade skills when required by project scope
- Manage and coordinate project construction phase, manage and coordinate startup, commissioning, validation and closeout of projects all while ensuring that all work is performed in alignment with cGMP and regulatory guidelines. Proficient computer skills, i.e., Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, AutoCAD and/or MS
Facilities Project Manager