SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
Systems Administrator - (Temp to Hire) Hybrid remote/onsiteJob DescriptionWhat you’ll get to do:
- Provide support for IT Network and Systems Infrastructure including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for Restaurants and Corporate sites.
- Leverage automation techniques/technologies to support reoccurring patch management and compliance to include all scheduling, coordination and patching of all workstations and servers, including maintaining required software currency for network infrastructure devices as required.
- Work with the IT security team for network & system security matters to ensure corporate assets and information are protected from external threats including managing the enterprise anti-virus system, responding to alerts and remediating and or containing any outbreak conditions caused by Malware or Viruses.
- Support all required activities in support of annual security assessments and PCI compliance audits.
- Oversee and review daily status reports to drive maximum service uptime. Ensuring proper IT teams and or responsible vendors are engaged with the appropriate escalations.
- Create and maintain systems documentation to include administration guides, compliance documents, configuration diagrams and asset management
- Be available, on-call as required to rapidly troubleshoot any problems resulting from changes or unexpected outages.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting Microsoft Windows desktop and server environments in a virtual environment, including physical, virtual and cloud hosted platforms.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting and troubleshooting fundamental network concepts using TCP/IP, Network Subnets, VLANS, with solid understanding of the 7 Layer OSI model.
- Fundamental knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, DFS & Printing services.
- Demonstrated scripting skills using common scripting languages including Batch, Powershell, or Python.
- Excellent communication skills with prior experiencing acting as a liaison between other departments, employees, management and vendors.
- Previous SCCM or LANDESK experience
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSA, MCSD, MCSE)
- CA Plus & Network Plus Certifications and or CCNA
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience