SalaryWages are dependent on work history and experience while being negotiable and highly competitive.
"UNITED PACIFIC ENERGY”https://www.unitedpacificenergy.com/
Propane Storage & Rail Terminal in Fairfield, CA.
Mechanically inclined is required. Actual experience preferred but will train the right candidate.
Major Activities includes but not limited to;
- Operate under Process Safety Management (PSM) as required.
- Load and unload transports for shipping and receiving of Propane. May load/unload up to 35 trucks per shift with up to 10,500 gallons of propane in each transport.
- Receive loaded railcars to offload and prep for empty shipping. May unload up to 10 or more railcars in a shift with up to 30,000 gallons of propane in each railcar.
- Perform daily inventory control tracking procedures for (11) propane storage tanks with up to 90,000 gallons of storage capacity in each tank, includes gathering the percentage, temperature and pressure readings of each storage tank and accurately documenting data to log and transfer to inventory sheet.
- Calculate gallons of product by weight for loading/unloading in compliance with legal maximums and accurate preparation of legal shipping documents.
- Read, monitor and record various operating conditions such as pressure, temperature, hours of operation and fuel consumption. Adjusts controls to operate equipment within the recommended or prescribed operating ranges.
- Responsible for the start-up and shut-down of terminal operations on a daily basis.
- Implement safe work practices, SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures) and participate in proactive safety culture while ensuring safety for the employees, public and environment at all times.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and recordkeeping requirements are met and continually monitored.
- Perform daily maintenance of all loading/offloading and storage equipment; includes examining all hoses, valves, fire extinguishers, vapor compressors and replacing any faulty or worn equipment and performs oil checks and changes on storage tank and compressor valves.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on equipment including, reciprocating vapor compressors and liquid pumps.
- Visually inspect equipment and controls at periodic intervals to detect malfunctions or need for repair, adjustment or lubrications. Respond to any emergency or upset conditions.
- De-pressurize equipment and pipelines for and conduct Lock Out/Tag Out and Isolation Blind List information as it pertains to a maintenance task.
- Maintain site and work area in a clean condition including picking up/taking out trash, control of weeds and grassy areas, minor painting, etc.
- Conduct various quality control field testing and sampling.
Additional work details are as follows:
Hours may vary. Evening & weekend shifts and weekly OT is required.
Relocation package available
Able to multi-task in high pace atmosphere
Time management is a plus
Wages are highly competitive, dependent on work history and experience
The company offers Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, in addition an excellent 401k plan with several paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
If you would like to join this team oriented safe environment, please send resumes to:
Diesel mechanic and squeeze operator
Field Operator (Wireline Services) – Shafter, CA
Forklift Operator / Operadors Monta Cargas
Concrete Cutter / Core Drill Operator
Seeking underground utility foreman/operator/pipelayer/laborers