SalaryUSD46 - USD59
job summary:The Network Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of network services provided by teams directly supporting the Atos managed network services. As such, the candidate will be supported by a talented cast of technical managers and engineering staff. Additionally, the engineer will be supported by a project management office, network operations center, strategy and architecture, network monitoring, tools, reporting, asset management and billing support teams who are dedicated to the account. location: Anaheim, Californiajob type: Contractsalary: $46.00 - 58.50 per hourwork hours: 8am to 5pmeducation: Bachelors responsibilities:
- Responsible for the success of regional network services.
- Configure, troubleshoot and support Cisco routers (3900 and 3800 series), switches (9300, 3700, 6500, 2960 series, ASR's, Nexus 5500 and 7000)
- Configure and support Cisco wireless access points with a good understanding of wireless controllers
- Perform troubleshooting and monitoring of incidents queues and executing network changes as required after business hours.
- Opens and monitor TAC cases with our vendors as required
- Adheres to all change control processes and configuration standards
- Attends daily incidents and change control meetings as well as conducting troubleshooting bridges with peers, vendors and customers
- Ensure timely and accurate communications to the customer are occurring
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors