Job Title: Project Manager Company: Global Leading Medical Device Client Location: Alameda, CA Responsibilities:
- Managing and directing the activities and people, associated with small to large scale projects > with a focus on any or several non-IT business applications and disciplines.
- Manage / direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle.
- Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus
- Develop or monitor project initiatives
- Implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools
- Assign/guide/monitor project staff
- Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines.
- Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion.
- Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users.
Assure project success.
- Strong Excel Skills
- Salesforce.com knowledge
- Attention to detail
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience in Sales Operations, Operations Project Management, Business Excellence, or compliance roles
- Experience with compliance auditing and reporting mechanisms is a plus.
- Excellent skills with software application knowledge, such as: Microsoft Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio
Pre-Construction Project Manager