Salary$100,000 - $120,000 per year
Come join a solid, award winning team!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Samantha CunninghamAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:Our mission is to make everything connect with digital age networking, communications and cloud solutions.Why join us?Education: Requires a BS degree or equivalent experience. 5 years of engineering support experience applicable to DFM in electronic manufacturing. Must have English reading and writing skills and the ability to work with limited direction. Cantonese and/or Mandarin reading, writing, and verbal skills are a plus. Experience in offshore EMS facilities a plusJob DetailsNPI Process Engineer focuses on transitioning new product development into manufacturing in a LEAN manufacturing model.
- The Engineer requires direct experience with SMT manufacturing processes, PCBA assembly, and experiences in Design for Excellence
- This position works concurrently with design engineering, NPI Industrial Project Manager, and project management & engineering services.
- This engineer will be responsible to help reduce complexity, by driving simplicity and design for excellence LEAN methodologies that improve quality, reduce manufacturing cycle time, and reduce lead-time at the EMS partners.
- They have the opportunity to reduce manufacturing and product costs as part of their daily function.
- Brings expertise in Lean Manufacturing concepts, teaches, and trains on these concepts. Implements Design for Excellence Strategy.
- Does all this through both ALE design entities/contract manufacturers as well as Outsourced Design & Manufacturing partners.