SalaryUSD $Negotiable Negotiable
VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Facets Configuration Specialist Location – Sherwood, Arkansas (Remote is fine till COVID) Contract Skills - Facets Benefits, SQL
- The role requires excellent general consulting and Facets application skills.
- This role requires on site or virtual meetings.
- Experience should include a strong understanding of core functionality with an emphasis in benefit grid designs and Claims operations.
- Knowledge of non-par provider fee schedule support (SEDF, IPRS), CPT/HCPCS, Diagnosis code updates and loads (ICDC, IPCD, TPCT, RCCT) , RBRVS setup
- Experience with claims root cause analysis, benefits cost shares, PCA and use of Workflow to solve for UM, COB, Provider and member match issues is preferred.
- Ability to provide advance analysis, problem solving, and interpret application configuration.
- Good knowledge of Facets data structures.
- Must be able to liaison effectively with business and technical groups and transfer Facets application knowledge to customer's staff.
- Clearly articulate(both verbal and written) issues and provide alternative solutions.
- Excellent in working with onshore/offshore resource model.