PLEASE APPLY TO THE RAPID RESPONDER POSITION ONLINE ONLY AT: www.cteh.com/employment
Rapid Responders are part-time/temporary individuals that serve as a member of an emergency response team to potentially conduct environmental sampling and data collection. Rapid Responders are concerned about safety, quality, and protecting the environment. They also have flexible schedules and the ability to work for varying lengths of time on short notice (usually 24 hours or less).
CTEH® is actively recruiting for short-term temporary positions, with work assigned according to project demand. Rapid Responders are paid from prevailing minimum wage to $25.00/hour depending on project assignment, with extensive overtime available. Travel, lodging, transportation, and per diem are also provided.
Requirements include (but are not limited to):
- You must be 21 years of age
- You must have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must possess a current, valid, and unrestricted driver's license
- You must be vaccinated against COVID-19
- You must be able to successfully complete a medical evaluation which includes an illicit drug screen and Respirator Fit Test
- You must be available for deployment within a 24 hour notice
- You must be available for company paid travel up to 30 days in duration, with shifts lasting from 8 to 15 hours, 7 days a week.
- You must be able to demonstrate technical abilities including the use of smart handheld
devices and tablets
Applicants with resumes preferred.
How to apply:
For consideration, all applicants must apply online at www.cteh.com/employment.