SalaryUSD Depends on experience and qualifications Depends on experience and qualifications
We have an opening for an experienced dental assistant to join our team. The successful applicant must have the following:
Requirements are mandatory
· Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
· At least 12 months of previous dental experience
· Familiarity of dental management software (we use EagleSoft)
· Certified or RDA (Registered Dental Assistant)
· (X-Ray) Certification license
· CPR License
· Strong customer service ethics
· Good communication skills.
Duties to include but not limited to the following listed below
· Sterilizes and disinfects instruments and equipment.
· Prepares treatment rooms, instruments and tray setups for dental procedures.
· Greets and prepares patients for treatment.
· Knowledge of digital radiography.
· Assists the dentist during examinations and treatment procedures.
· Conducts work in compliance with office policies, procedures, & safety protocols. Follows HIPPA, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines.
· Records medical and dental histories and vital signs of patient.
· Makes preliminary impressions.
· Pours, trims, and polishes study casts, fabricates custom impression trays from preliminary impressions, cleans and polishes removable appliances, and fabricates temporary restorations.
· Provides postoperative instructions prescribed by Dr. McCleskey.
· Records treatment information in patient records.
· Actively participates in the achievement of patient satisfaction and office production goals by working efficiently and providing a high level of patient service.
· Assists with other duties as needed.
We offer an excellent benefit package for full-time employees.
Shirley McCleskey, DDS
2239 S Caraway Rd Ste S
Jonesboro, AR 72401-6234http://www.jonesboro.dental/
Phone: (870) 935-0242 Fax: (870) 935-4058
Its best to send resume by email or you may apply in person.
Job Type: Full-time