SalaryUSD $14.00- $16.00 DOE 14.00- 16.00 DOE
CHIROPRACTIC ASSISTANT FRONT/ BACK OFFICE POSITION
Compensation: $14 - $16 based on experience
Employment type: part-time (Approximately 30 hours/week)
Bilingual is required
Our fast paced, energetic office is seeking an enthusiastic, outgoing, confident chiropractic assistant/coordinator.
Board Certified as a Chiropractic assistant.
Applicant should have superior skills in customer relations, telephone skills, sales, and savvy computer skills. Good communication skills with staff and patients and legible handwriting. Organized, detailed oriented, ability to prioritize task (a must).
We are looking for an individual that desires more than an 8 to 5 job, wants to be apart of a team, is dedicated to helping people to a healthier lifestyle.
SKILLS, DUTIES, AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS NEEDED:
- Ability to perform rehabilitation, ultrasound, decompression, electrical stimulation, physiotherapy, kinesio taping, patient education, vitals, and scribe
- Ability to answer and schedule appointments accurately and promptly
- Must be organized with attention to detail and take initiative in job duties
- Team player/Respectful/Cheerful
- Willing to travel to other office locations if coverage is needed
- Ability to type accurately and use proper grammar
- Anything the doctors or office managers direct you to do
- Set up & collect payments and the ability to verify insurance plans
- Administer various therapies for patients
- Greet and direct patient flow
- Assisting the doctor throughout the day
- BILINGUAL ENGLISH/SPANISH ONLY
This is a multi-task position and attention to detail is VITAL!
Please reply with your resume.
Monday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday: 2:00pm - 6:00pm
Friday: 8:45am - 12:30pm
Front Desk/Medical Office assistant
Back Office/Medical Assistant
Front Office Medical Assistant/Health Clerk
Dental Front Office (FULL TIME)