SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceIntone Networks Inc.
- Full-stack expertise including relational databases, search server, middle-tier, and front-end UI components
- Expert knowledge of Java 8 and experience with core Java components and frameworks, such as Spring, Hibernate, and GWT
- Strong understanding of OO fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- Solid background with relational databases (MySQL/Postgres) and SQL DML/DDL, and with ORM tools (Hibernate)
- Experience with Python/Jython, Go, bash
- Familiarity with development under MacOS/OSX and Linux, including scripting and tools
- Hands-on experience with Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Experience with queueing (RabbitMQ, etc.) including point-to-point and publish/subscribe
- Familiarity with deploying to cloud platforms such as AWS
- Familiarity with AWS components including S3 and EC2
- Hands-on experience with security standards such as OAuth2, JWT and Spring Security.
- Ability to design systems with support for scaling, HA, and DR
- Thorough understanding of REST API design and consumption
- Ability to absorb, understand and communicate written and verbal information and ideas, and to deliver in a concise manner that is easily understood by others.
- Ability to apply critical thinking to identifying the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Desired: Experience with Java build and testing frameworks, such as Jenkins, Ant, Maven/Gradle, and JUnit.
- Experience with other languages a plus
- Design, document, develop, and deploy new features and updates to EP's Scenechronize / SmartHub product
- Integrate with internal and external systems and create externally facing client APIs
- Work in a Scrum/Agile environment to release on a regular cadence while ensuring high velocity. Participate in refinement and estimation of stories.
- Collaborate closely with other developers, Product and Project Management, QA, Architecture, and DevOps to ensure that the right solutions are being delivered.
- Collaborate with external integration partners to ensure solutions solve mutual goals.
- Refine feature requirements with Product Management on a regular basis.
- Generate automated unit/integration tests, CI/CD artifacts and monitoring infrastructure as part of deliverables.
- Continuously look for opportunities for improvement in practices, coding standards, SDLC and business solutions in a variety of areas.
- Identify, document and drive standards in the API/services area.
- Mentor and train other developers.