SalaryUSD TBD TBD
VDart is a IT staffing firm based out of Atlanta, GA specializing in Digital & Emerging technologies. Founded in 2007, VDart has over 1700+ employees and contractors spread across 3 continents. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in UK, Mexico, Canada and India, we provide talent solutions to global customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. We provide deep technology and domain expertise in BFSI, Energy & Utility, Technology, CPG & Retail industry verticals. VDart is an award winning organization recognized on Inc 500 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle's Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC's National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young's Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more Job Title: Change Management Location: Phoenix, AZ Duration: Contract to hire Rate: $Negotiable JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE Client Technology and Digital (ITD) is seeking a professional, highly organized, and people-oriented person to lead IT & Digital path to the future. This role will play a lead role in transforming IT & Digital; change management, organizational development, and engagement/communication to the IT and Digital Transformation initiative. This role will partner with IT & Digital Senior Leadership in facilitating change management planning and programming, communications, and delivery. This position is to drive change management for G Suite. Essential Key Job Responsibilities Change and Transformation Management
- Define and lead change management strategy for IT and Digital Transformation
- Spearhead the strategy, development and execution of companywide change management and engagement programs for key members of Client IT and D Executive Leadership team
- Responsible for implementing new concepts within Client and helping to transform the ways in which the organization operates.
- Create an overall change management strategy, to include an actionable and targeted plans for communications, stakeholder management, training and change readiness, metrics, and evaluation
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side of change affected by these initiatives
- Anticipate organizational changes that come with large-scale implementations and the change management and communications interventions which will be needed
- Define and implement measures of change management performance, producing and presenting regular management analysis and reports; leverage metrics to make informed decisions and guide change Identify potential change risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
- Work with IT Senior Leadership to integrate change management activities into the overall program plan
- Collaborate with our internal communications and events team and our National CSH partners to build new
- Identify opportunities for alignment between executive communications programs and ongoing integrated marketing and communications campaigns
- Participate in planning and execution of communication channels on behalf of the Chief Information and Digital Officer (CIDO) and ITD Senior Leadership
- Work directly with senior executives developing written content that helps articulate their unique point of view on key industry issues and trends
- Ensure the CIDO corporate narrative - our vision/mission, product, platform, and our long-term market opportunity - is infused in every communication and that our executive platforms "ladder back up" to our global corporate narrative
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Legal, Policy, Customer Success, Customer Experience, etc.) to help draft critical customer and partner communications as needed
- Create and execute robust communications strategy and plan to advance relationships and position Client as a leader in Tech and Digital.
- Facilitating the alignment of stakeholders on strategic priorities; Designing, developing, delivering and managing multi-channel communications
- Responsible for strong storytelling by reviewing and interpreting initiatives and establishing influence internally and externally to tell the story and influence decisions and drive engagement
- Responsible for implementing new concepts within the company and helping to transform the ways in which the organization operates
- Collaborate and Partner closely with the ITD Senior Leadership Team to align performance functions, executive governance, and communication materials; to ensure a cohesive and concise communication strategy is developed.