SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Essential Duties - Order does not necessarily indicate duty importance.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Follow and ensure organizational compliance with financial and quality regulatory programs.
- Evaluate, plan, and execute short-, medium-, and long-term IT operations goals with respect to business strategic plan.
- Support the IT Service Management system to ensure assigned incidents, problems, and changes are completed within stated service levels.
- Support, maintain, and update network devices, server operating systems, and applications.
- Design, document, and implement system, server, and network designs to support department initiatives.
- Evaluate and recommend purchasing of hardware, software, and services to improve the technology infrastructure.
- Participate as subject matter expert for cloud, infrastructure systems, hardware, and software on assigned projects.
- Project manage and/or lead infrastructure projects as assigned.
- Provide vendor management for assigned tasks and projects.
- Assist in managing, maintaining, and securing network resources (internet, email, files, folders, and printers).
- Maintain Datacenter and SAN operational health and security.
- Assist in maintaining and auditing software licenses for all systems.
- Develop and maintain technology-related policies and procedures as needed.
- Document changes made to the infrastructure. Ensure all physical and logical changes made to the network are documented, including labeling switch interfaces, servers, and updating network topology documentation.
- Responsible for network and system security.
- Provide on-call and after-hours support.
- Mentor and train colleagues provide guidance and support.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Reports to IT Director or VP.
- Travel between properties as required to support functional units at multiple locations.
- Associate degree preferred.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of computer networking, systems, and infrastructure.
- No certifications or licenses required; however, Microsoft, VMware, and Cisco certifications are beneficial.
- Experience with deployment, use, and support of Microsoft Server and Azure Services including M365, ATP, MCAS, and Azure AD.
- Experience deploying, managing, and maintaining Cisco routers, switches, firewall, and wireless access points. Experience with Meraki Access Points a plus.
- Knowledge of Cisco UCS, Nexus, iSCSI, VMware vSphere, NetApp, and HPE Nimble or related technology.
- Advanced skills supporting and maintaining Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
- Knowledge of computer system hardware setup and troubleshooting.
- Documentation of design, setup, procedures and advance troubleshooting required.
- Experience in vendor management from design to purchase to implementation.
- Must have advanced math, reading, writing, and language skills.
- Must be willing to learn new tasks, technologies, and procedures.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills with strong customer-first perspective.
- Able to perform all essential position duties and responsibilities efficiently and effectively, with or without reasonable accommodation, without posing a direct safety threat to self or others.
- Maintain a regular and dependable work attendance record with few instances of unplanned and/or unexpected absence.
- Must be willing and able to perform afterhours support for maintenance tasks or remediation of technical issues.
- Machines Typically Operated
- Including but not limited to computers and standard office equipment, IP Phone Switches, network routing and switching equipment, server and storage hardware, specialized test equipment