SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Identifying, writing and managing business requirements.
- Contributing to the functional and technical design, prototyping, and process design stages of implementations (including scenario design, flow mapping).
- Supporting configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, testing and user training.
- Must have Consumer Business - Retail, Wholesale & Distribution industry experience.
- Experience with Oracle Retail version 14
- Experience with RMS (Retail Merchandize System), RPAS (Retail Predictive Analytics), and RIB.
- 4 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- At least 2 years of experience leading teams
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle implementations
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- A Bachelor's degree
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
Oracle Retail Senior Consultant
Oracle ERP Procurement Senior Consultant
Oracle Cloud Supply Chain Senior Consultant