SourceProgilisys Solutions LLC
Complete DescriptionOur Customer located in Phoenix, AZ is looking for a Data Warehouse focused Business Analyst. This person will be responsible for gathering requirements, building requirements documents, user stories, and for general data analysis and data quality testing associated with data flows in and out of the client's data warehouse and select custom applications. The individual will work closely with the SQL / ETL development team, Application Development teams, and related business stakeholders. Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field with programming and database systems coursework, OR equivalent database development experience.
- 5+ years of experience associated with ETL development around Data Warehousing, or Business Intelligence organizations
- 3+ years of experience with SQL - ability to write SQL statements for data discovery and validation
- Understanding of the processes by which data mapping, architecting, profiling, analysis, and integrity checking occur.
- Experience in gathering business requirements from cross functional teams
- General understanding of SSIS, MSSQL Server and Visual Studio
- Working knowledge of TFS, or comparable source control tool.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) 2015 and greater
- Experience with MSSQL Server - 2015 and greater.
- Experience in Agile-Scrum environment
- Experience with data analysis in the healthcare industry - particularly medical claims and provider data
- Familiar with star and snowflake schemas
- Experience with EDIFCS
- Participates in gathering ETL requirements from business analysts and owners to produce requirements documents.
- In collaboration with Developers and Data Architects, assists with developing database object analysis, and creates ETL requirements.
- Creates test cases based on user stories or business requirements.
- Creates test datasets in SQL databases for the purpose of testing new or changing ETL solutions.
- Analyses and validates databases, table spaces, tables, indexes, triggers, procedures, and other database objects.
- Work with team to implement changes and provide post-implementation user support and system support.
- Serves as a point of contact for application and data users, data administrators and other stakeholders.
- Ensures compliance with Company's HIPAA, privacy and government security policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required.
Senior Business Systems Analyst