SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Manufacturing CNC Engineer Direct Hire $100K-$120K+ Phoenix, AZ Ful lRelocation Package Avialable! Our client is seeking a hands-on CNC Manufacturing Engineer (Management Potential) for their manufacturing facility in Phoenix, AZ. Those with 5-10 years' current Mastercam programming and prototyping is required. Strong knowledge in fabrication, working with multi-axis and specialty materials id required. Great company with the opportunity to work in a climate-controlled environment makes this an ideal position for those who want to take their skill to the next level.Duties:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with others and independently.
- Observe machines on trial runs or conduct simulations to ensure that programs and machinery will function properly and produce items that meet specifications.
- Modify existing programs to enhance efficiency.
- Take ownership of projects in a hands-on fashion- from programming to setting up, and running (train and mentor others the same).
- Work with engineering to solve and modify design issues to meet or exceed OEM guidelines.
- Start within two weeks- relocation candidates welcome to apply.
- 5-10 years 5 Axis MasterCAM Programming is Required
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering related field is highly desired
- 3-5 years recent Programming experience with Aerospace or Medical Device products for a manufacturer
- Six Sigma Trained or hold a current designation is highly desired
- Strong analytical skills, CMM knowledge, GD&T, reading blueprints are all required
- Experience with exotic alloys and ceramics is highly desired
- Ability to work with CAD/CAM such as Solidworks is also required