SalaryUSD $DOE DOE
SourceUnited Software Group
Hi, This is Siva from USG. I hope you are doing great. We have an urgent requirement with one of our client for a Sr. PKI Engineer. Please go through the requirement and get back to me ASAP. Job Title Sr. PKI Engineer Work Location (State, City ) CASA GRANDE, AZ / Newark, CA Duration of assignment (in Months) 12 Relevant Experience & Experience Required(in Yrs) 6+ years Key words to search in resume X.509, PKI, SafeNet HSM, Key Management Technical/Functional Skills -MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Subject matter expertise for all areas of X.509 certificates and implementation & operation of PKI.
- Subject matter expertise for Key Management and Certificate enrollment/revocation processes.
- Fluency in security & encryption terminology
- Problem solving and troubleshooting of complex issues
- Passion, drive, energy, a sense of humor and a great attitude!
- Experience with SafeNet HSMs
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or the equivalent combination of work experience required
- Design, implement and support distributed Public Key Infrastructure.
- Take ownership of scalability, resiliency, maintenance and decommissioning planning.
- Provision, configure and support hybrid cloud deployment architecture.
- Maintain availability and performance SLAs based on business and product requirements.
- Maintain all documentation related to certificate practice statement, including areas of design, deployment, validation, operational and DR/BCP.
- Design proactive monitoring, alerting, trend analysis for PKI and underlying infrastructure, and support the operations team in implementation.
- Increase maturity of PKI product/service by defining Governance and Standards, building Product Roadmaps, and publishing the PKI Engagement model with SLAs
- Define technical requirements for implementation and adoption of X.509 certificates usage in Lucid vehicles and cloud services.