SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools, and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.Work you'll do
- Utilize IAM (Identity and Access Management) programs to enable federal clients to protect against digital identity risks.
- Provide appropriate access to applications, systems, and data with advanced authentication.
- Oversee the spread of information with privileged access management.
- Verify identity utilizing a wide range of IAM solutions including HSPD-12, PIV, and advanced authentication methods.
- Provisioning, Implementation and Configurations
- Digital Identity and Access Management
- Testing SIT, UAT, PROD and Application Security
- Governance, Security and Risk Operations
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Travel up to 15%
- Experience working with IAM
- Experience working with identity governance
- Experience working with IBM Security Identity Manager
- Experience working with IBM Websphere Application server
- Experience working with IBM # Directory Integrator
- Experience working with digital identity and access management
- Experience testing SIT, UAT, PROD and Application Security
- Experience utilizing advanced authentication
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Previous identity analytics experience
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)