SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Technical Business Associate Location: Phoenix, AZ
- Manages and supports the delivery of technology products & services for medium to large business unit clients.
- Acts as the single point of contact for the client & the appropriate technical groups from solution planning to sizing/estimating to fulfillment.
- Influences technology selection by gathering and reviewing customer information, working with technology teams to determine if custom solution is necessary, and recommend best option to the customer.
- Provides guidance on leveraging new technology.
- Requests sizing estimates and reviews for reasonableness.
- Ensures service quality and cost-effectiveness of solutions.
- Monitors high profile projects to ensure requests are met on time and within sizing, keeping all parties informed of impacts & changes.
- Maintains regular contact with all levels of management within Technology and the supported business unit.
- Conducts research/analysis of competitive market environment for innovative business products & services, regulatory/compliance issues, & implications of new implementations.
- Leads implementation of most complex projects/initiatives impacting multiple lines of business or across the enterprise.
- Understands compliance & risk management requirements for supported area & works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Primary interface with Financial Industry Leaders for 1 business Lines.
- Supports interfaces with Technology Industry Leaders, Analysts & Regulators.
- This resource will provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing processes to meet business requirements.
- Responsible for organizing, leading and facilitating process development activities.
- Leads process efforts that develop robust, repeatable and sustainable processes for all assigned process activities.
- Facilitate the development of new processes and improvements to existing processes by focusing on efficiencies, risks and controls.
- Complete the necessary process models and documentation to enable agreement from the stakeholders on the process and enable ongoing sustainability of the process.
- Solutions typically require coordination across the business as well as some coordination with other businesses, including multiple systems, or systems not directly controlled by the business.