Technician IArizona, Chandler, 85224 Chandler USA
- Integrates and configures PC hardware and peripherals.
- Such activities may include the following as well as other duties as assigned:
- This position is not eligible for Relocation.
- Integrates and configures a variety of PC hardware, operating system software and peripherals assembling PC electronic components, installing circuit boards, disk drives, mass storage devices and peripheral equipment and/or other related components.
- Troubleshoots and resolves integration and configuration problems involving circuit analysis, wave form calculations, fault isolation, prom programming and signal flow tracing.
- Troubleshoots problems to diagnose malfunctions and equipment failures and takes appropriate actions based on process requirements.
- Completes appropriate documentation regarding defective parts replacement, shipping, build process updates, etc.
- Acquiring basic knowledge of job content, practices and procedures.
- Still learning skills necessary to fully perform job.
- Performs functions that are routine in nature with minimal complexity or variation.
- Work is performed under supervision and receives detailed instructions to perform tasks.
- Follows priorities provided to them for performing work. Interacts mostly with immediate peers within assigned work group.
- Limited interaction and information exchange with other internal departments or work groups may be required to perform role.
- Impact of decisions is typically contained within assigned work.
- Typically less than one year.
- High School Diploma or equivalent Distinguishing Characteristics.
- Specific department may require specialized certification, e.g. A+.
- May require standing for prolonged periods of time.
- Overtime may be required based on business need.
- Elective Benefits: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
- Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
- Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It's not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
- Make the Most of our Global Organization: Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
- Connect with Your Community: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.
Technician I (3rd Shift)
Manufacturing Technician/ Clean Room Technician/ Technician
Technician: Manufacturing - II
Data Center Technician/ Administrator
Semiconductor Maintenance Technician