SalaryUSD $Varies - FULL Time / Long Term (Contract) Varies - FULL Time / Long Term (Contract)
SourceKodo Digital Systems Inc
Position: Software Solution Architect (Commercial Lending) Duration: Long Term Contract & Full-Time Location: San Ramon, CA Job Description: Responsible for the design, development, modification, testing, and/or implementation of software solutions of business and technology initiatives. Reviews system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions. Works & manages the team in a fast-paced environment on issues of the highest complexity. Essential Job Functions
- Will define technical solutions, drive implementations, improve productivity and work cross-functionally with the Commercial Loan Servicing Ecosystem
- Review system requirements and business processes and ensure defined architecture is successfully implemented.
- Analyze business systems specifications. Define and document product requirements, project deliverables and product acceptance criteria.
- Design & develop high volume, low latency applications and high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of development life cycle
- Prepare & produce release of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives & technologies and presenting these for Architectural review
- Conducts a wide range of highly complex quality control tests and analyses to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Revises and approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and Technology strategy
- Develop feasibility studies and business proposals for hardware/software solutions.
- Plan business and technical training for new technologies and processes.
- Mentors engineers
- Ensures that system tests are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved
- Manages tasks of team of engineers and their delivery
- Coordinates and communicates applications support activities with key stakeholders
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 10 years minimum relevant experience
- Background in Commercial Loans industry
- Experience in Commercial Loan solutions from origination channels to servicing systems.
- Business acumen with ability to become a trusted advisor to business partners
- Requires mastery level knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Proven hands-on Software development experience using Java EE platforms
- Profound insight of JAVA & JEE internals and User Interfaces
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL & ORM technologies (Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications and micro services
- May have deep knowledge of project management.
- Experience with one or more of the following platforms: AFS, LoanIQ, CS10, nCino. Must understand the solutions and frameworks.
- Ability to apply technology solutions to solving complex business problems and communicate solutions effectively.
- Be a technical subject matter expert and own technical delivery of working a solution from design through integration, testing and implementation.