SalaryCompensation depending on experience.
This part-time position is perfect for the student/medical student interested in gaining working experience in a medical setting.
- Greets patients and visitors and verifies patient information in the current IDX system.
- Performs automated appointment scheduling and registration for patients as well as updating
- This position also maintains patients' medical charts and receives co-payments for the visit.
- Excellent communication skills are essential for this position.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
- The credentials normally associated with competence in this position include a High School
diploma or equivalent.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills required. Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Knowledge of medical terminology helpful.
- Must be able to type 45 wpm with 80% accuracy on a typing test.
Approximately 10-20 hours per week.
Medical Office Assistant/Medical Assistant
Behavioral Health Administrative Assistant
Medical Billing & Coding Analyst